Sign in to follow this  
christiaan

Manhatten FS2004 Dinosaurus

Just downloaded Imagine La Guardia en flew over Manhatten. I have a green dinosaurus in the middle of Manhatten. I have not had this before.I have attached a photo, have any one else got this extinct animal in their Flight Simulator.How can I get rid of it without removing scenery.Christiaan

Guest PARADISE

It's GODZILLA!!! Try the Japanese Ministry of Defense, they've had past experiences with this sort of thing.....so I've seen on TV anyway.John M

Japanese Man 1: RUN! IT'S GODZILLA!Japanese Man 2: It looks like Godzilla, but due to international copyright laws - it's not.Japanese Man 1: STILL! WE SHOULD RUN LIKE IT IS GODZILLA!Japanese Man 2: Though it isn't.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

What's the FPS like with that thing? Does it cause any stutter? Does its texture take a long time to load? Does it look blurry from a distance? Is it photoreal? How's the night lighting?

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

They got the number of bumps on his tail all wrong... hopefully a patch can fix this :)I'm assuming you have the demo of the scenery? I'll guess that is a "feature" that goes away with the full version.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

>Just downloaded Imagine La Guardia en flew over Manhatten. >I have a green dinosaurus in the middle of Manhatten. >I have not had this before.>>I have attached a photo, have any one else got this extinct>animal in their Flight Simulator.>>How can I get rid of it without removing scenery.>>ChristiaanChristiaan head over to flytampa and read this post http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2348&start=30

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Namorphies,Thanks for your link to Fly Tampa, I did what they recommended and Godzilla has gone.Also like to thank those other people who made a joke of my question, I agree with the person on the Fly Tampa forum who thinks that these people shoud get their own Godzilla or worse and that the point of the forums's are to help each other.Once again thanks NamorphiesChristiaan

oh come on! It's a Godzilla easter egg in a payware scenery ! I can think of far far more serious threads that have been ridiculed! You need to lighten up! No one was ridiculing you.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

>Namorphies,>>Thanks for your link to Fly Tampa, I did what they recommended>and Godzilla has gone.>>Also like to thank those other people who made a joke of my>question, I agree with the person on the Fly Tampa forum who>thinks that these people shoud get their own Godzilla or worse>and that the point of the forums's are to help each other.>>Once again thanks Namorphies>>Christiaan>>Hi again Christiaan, I'm glade you got the the problem solved ! and I was happy to help,:) Max, the problem is some guys joke around, but the thing is a lot of simmers come here to get help, and find themselves frustrated, when they just get jokes and some humor, and no answer to the problems there having.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Never seen that one before....Beats the #### out of me? lolIt could be a bgl file. Check your LGA scenery folder and see if there is anything along the lines of Dinosaur.bgl or anything like that, maybe?

Way back when the Earth was flat, the Falcon 3.0 expansion pack, Operation Fighting Tiger, had a Godzilla Easter Egg in the waters near Japan. Great Stuff. Games don't have enough Easter Eggs any more. :-(

Look, I'm sorry, I see your point, but in this case, I don't accept that. It's a hidden feature in a city scenery. Nothing's broken, nothing requires attention, and it's clearly a humourous joke by the authors, whether you knew about it or saw it for the first time. If the OP can't see the humour in this then I'm not going to apologise for that. Nor am I going to tip toe around their sensitivity.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)