Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

Wilco/Feelthere Citation X Re-Paints.

Hi Gang.anyone know if there have been any re paints done yet, I did try looking in the main section, but unless I have typed the search wrongly, I can't seem to find anything Thanks

Probably because its not a very good product.

Don't you just love those ever so helpful replies?Anyway, for whatever reasons, Wilco/FeelThere aircraft don't normally get a huge amount of repaints. The CX is still a new product, so given time there will probably be a few repaints pop up for it.You might want to pay a visit to the repaints section of the FeelThere forums, if there is a repaint in particular you are looking for you might find someone who is willing to help.

ER is right, just give it some time. It is still a new product.I'm sure there will be some repaints for it as time goes on. I will porbably do a few repaints as soo as I can find my Photoshop cd. lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest gdafc1

Give it more time than the developers supported it.........Won't be difficult. I finally hope they are on a downard spiral and go out of business.Not sure their products / support could spiral any lower.Would be nice to see.

>Give it more time than the developers supported it.........>>>Won't be difficult. I finally hope they are on a downard>spiral and go out of business.>>Not sure their products / support could spiral any lower.>>Would be nice to see.This is a thread about repaints, not your personal feelings about FT.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest gdafc1

>>Give it more time than the developers supported it.........>>>>>>Won't be difficult. I finally hope they are on a downard>>spiral and go out of business.>>>>Not sure their products / support could spiral any lower.>>>>Would be nice to see.>>>>This is a thread about repaints, not your personal feelings>about FT.Shane, Neither is it the official Feelthere support forum and as you are a member of feelthere, perhaps you should be using that.Oh I forgot you don't have one.........:-bang

Guest mingo_cr83

HiHey just wait a couple of months, I know that there are some liveries coming out for the Citation X series. You can go the Wilco's Forum and check this info as wellRegardsRoberto

>>>Give it more time than the developers supported>it.........>>>>>>>>>Won't be difficult. I finally hope they are on a downard>>>spiral and go out of business.>>>>>>Not sure their products / support could spiral any lower.>>>>>>Would be nice to see.>>>>>>>>This is a thread about repaints, not your personal feelings>>about FT.>>>Shane, >>Neither is it the official Feelthere support forum and as you>are a member of feelthere, perhaps you should be using that.>>Oh I forgot you don't have one.........>>:-bang What are you talking about?This guy is asking about repaints. What do repaints have to do with Feelthere Support? Feelthere has a repaint forum. Avsim is a good source for information regarding various repiants due to the size of the community. ;)Again, this thread is about repaints, not your personal feelings about Feelthere. To the original thread starter, sorry about this conversatrion being in here. It is not my intention to clutter up your thread.

Ark

Hi All,Thank you all for the helpful comments, well, most of them anyway.I will do as you suggest and wait a while, as you have stated, it is a new product.I must admit, I quite like this baby, it's a nice hand flyer, and is very agile.in time there will be re-paints I suppose, but I am hoping that someone will do some of the corporate and Military paints as well, as I know some of the governments and militaries of the world use these, and that always makes it interesting, and a change from the usual run of the mil blues and yellows etc.Thanks again.

Lipstick on a pig comes to mind