Sign in to follow this  
Guest nigel28

Are there any AFCAD Packages available?

Guest nigel28

I install traffic 2005 with all the booster paks in fs2004 but at a lot of airports i.e. KSLC, KCLT, etc....there are only the default parking spots. I fear that it is like this for much of the world. Does anyone know of any full packages I can download which cover say the U.S. or do I have to download each individually?

Normally a good AI traffic program comes with Afcads for at least the bigger airports. Those two you mention would fall under that category, odd that they're not included. Anyway, the only Afcad packages that I'm aware of, can be found over at ProjectAI.You'll need the installer: http://www.projectai.com/forums/index.php?...loads&showcat=4Then download package 1 and 2 for standard sceneries from this page: http://www.projectai.com/forums/index.php?...loads&showcat=7For third party sceneries Afcads are usually included, if not, try the Avsim Library.

Mike...

Guest nigel28

Hey thanks, I will check those out and see whats in them.

Guest martin842

The two airports that you mention (and a host of others besides) are included with Traffic 2005. Have a look in Flight Simulator 9SceneryTraffic2005AFDScenery.Make sure this is active in your scenery library.Martin

My Traffic, Ultimate Traffic and Traffic 2005 all include AFCAD files for the majority of airports visited - about 1300-1800 depending upon the package you buy.All also have downloads of updated AFCAD files available.The PAI packages are old, but have a lot of good AFCAD files - most quite a bit better than the AI traffic program files - and unlike the real world - the FS world does not change - so a 3 year old AFCAD can work perfectly.

Guest martin842

Indeed. Traffic 2005 includes 1,521 AFCADs.Martin