Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

Tips for faster framerates

Milio-Thanks! Yes, it did help immensely. And considering my card, little bells and whistles like reflections and true "bare metal" effects aren't really that enjoyable, so I'd rather reclaim the limited graphics power for other things, such as amount of AI aircraft, autogen density, etc.Time to start tinkering! :)JonathanKATL

This has been the best advice that I have ever come across for improving frame rates for flight simulator! With my frames locked at 30, it stays between 28-30 all the time and is smooth as silk! Even my beloved PIC 767 runs at those frames. And you are right, it does look much more real to me because the skys where I live always look a bit hazy which these settings replicate well. Thanks again!Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@iwon.com" A little learning is a dangerous thing"AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ] K7S5A MB |[b]GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Guest GiZBUG

I enjoy using their full install packages, but it seems like they haven't been updated for a while, and still, still, STILL, no Northwest full install packages. I have no time to learn TTools, to do it manually.Anyone else recommend any "full install traffic packages" out there?

Guest GiZBUG

>I enjoy using their full install packages, but it seems like >they haven't been updated for a while, and still, still, >STILL, no Northwest full install packages. I have no time to >learn TTools, to do it manually. >>Anyone else recommend any "full install traffic packages" >out there? bump

Guest hoohah

I wouldn't assume that you have no time to learn TTools. There is very little to it. If you know how to move text between files and invoke a program then you can do it.-T Edwin (hoo)