Sign in to follow this  
bkeske

A 'shout out' for the 'Pete and Sid's Viva' scenery pack

Don't know how many of you folks have downloaded it, but the scenery pack by Peter Ham and Sidney Schwartz is really very well done, and quite extensive.I have been finishing up a fairly long trek around Alaska and British Columbia, and have been enjoying these guys enhancements in addition to Glacier Bay. This scenery pack covers a vast area of Canada.....you might want to check it out.Nice job Peter and Sidney.

Bump...as this effort deserves it.If you haven't checked it out yet, I would highly recommend it.Freeware guys never get enough 'props' ;)

Guest fuel_dump

Right on, at least there's something at these places now. This was just what I was looking for cause I fly into these small towns often. Thanks to the authors, and thanks for pointing this out.:-beerchug

Yep....I should also point out that many Alaskan airports are included as well.If you have a duplicate (previous airport install), the files have been organized easy enough to remove/or 'REM' out in order to use the ones you wish.Perhaps we can get these guys to do the entire USA :D

>Perhaps we can get these guys to do the entire USA :DHa ha. Absolutely not. :D Seriously, thanks for the kind words. For me the most enjoyable part of making scenery is being able to share it with the rest of the fligtsim community. Pete is busy working on more airstrips in B.C., so at some point we'll release a third volume. For U.S. flying I highly recommend Lauren Robison's "Montana Unleased", also freeware. Eventually Pete and I may also get around doing some of the northwest U.S. states. So many airports, so little time. :+Sidney Schwartz KPDX

:DTanks again Sidney for your and Pete's fine work.Really great for us guys that fly into, and even seek out, the smaller airfields.Thumbs-up, and keep up the fine work.

>Pretty please with sugar on top?Perhaps if you leave off the sugar and stick very a large sack of cash on top instead. :)Or, you can buy Instant Scenery and do all your favorite airports. Don't forget to upload your scenery to Avsim so we can all enjoy it. :)Sidney Schwartz KPDX

>Really great for us guys that fly into, and even seek out, the>smaller airfields.That's what we like too. I have no interest in long flights (boooring) and would much rather make the short hops. Give me mountains and real wx and I'm a happy camper. :)Sidney Schwartz KPDX