Sign in to follow this  
Guest stang

can't load www.navdata.at webpage

Guest Marvel

hello, I'm wanting to update the nav data for the 767PIC but it seems that the www.navdata.at webpage never loads on my masshine. Where else can I get the navdata update file?

Guest WorkingStiff

Works fine for me.Have you cleared your browser's cache? Are you behind a firewall?

Guest Marvel

hi, what actually happen is that the page will load to about half then from that point nothing will load, so I'm stuck with half loaded page.I've tried ping the website and yes I got a reply. I think I'm not behind a firewall because I can visit every other page except www.navdata.atMarvelVTBD

Guest hoohah

I've been having similar troubles for over a month now. Except I can't even ping the site. I've tried it from dialup, cable and LAN connected machines (with and without firewalls) - no success at all.Until late January, I only rarely had trouble (no more than with any other site).Still looking for answers...-T Edwin (hoo)

Guest Marvel

for today, the site don't even load!!! well, navdata appeared on my IE6 title bar but nothing load. Now I'm downloading opera7 desperatly trying to reach the site with a different browser. Dont' know weather it'sll work.

Guest Marvel

ok, at last I can access the site. :-) I've try change ISP and lower the level of the IE security setting to none and that's it. I guess it's something to do with cookies. Now I can access and download things from navdata, but the site still loads kind of slow.

Guest hoohah

I finally contacted my ISP about this problem and after working through some things, they eventually passed the buck to AT&T.I won't get my hopes up for any results from AT&T too soon.So; if anyone is having problems with this too, it might be AT&T's fault.-T Edwin (hoo)

Guest stang

One of the things that will cause the navdata site not to load the menus on the left side of the screen is the firewall. On my Norton firewall I have ad blocking turned on. This is what appears to cause the problem. Solution for me was to turn off the ad blocking for the navdata site only. Give it a try.RegardsTerry