Sign in to follow this  
Guest glt106

Airbus in FS

I think AXP will be the top dog for the A320. The level of stuff they are doing it jsut really too bloody numerous to mention. As far as PMDG's A320, lets let them get the long long long long long long long long long awaited MD11 out first shall we. In either case, AXP is making it for FS9 and many of us are staying with our beloved FS9 probably for a long time to come (me until FS11..going to actually skip a FS version for once) and PMDG's will be FSX only. AXP will own the FS9 market and likley the FSX market. I know my AXP birds will need C and D checks before long as I intend to wear my aircraft out flying her.

Eric 

Well I am deffo going with the airlineXP then as I am using FS9 only at the moment. I have FSX installed on separate partition but never use it. I will install the FSX patch when released and have a play with it but FS9 rules for me for at least the next 12 months!