Sign in to follow this  
Scott Miller

Feelthere/Wilco 737PIC FMC

I hope this is the right forum to be posting this question it (I looked for a dedicated 737PIC forum but didn't find one)! At any rate, I need help with programming the 737PIC's FMC. Specifically, how does one input the cruise altitude in the ECON CLB, ECON CRZ, and ECON PATH DES pages? When I type, for example "33000", in the scratchpad and click on the 1L LSK, I get an error message (Invalid Entry?). "FL330" doesn't work either. I know there has to be a way to input this info,but darn if I can figure out how! Also, how does one create a name for a flight plan programmed into the 737PIC FMC and load it as can be done with the DF737 and 777 Pro)should one wish to fly it again sometime without having to reprogram the FMC again from scratch?Actually, I wish that you could import a FS2004 or FSNavigator flight plan into both the 737PIC and PMDG 737's FMC as can be done with the DF737 and 777 Pro FMC. It may not be realistic, but it sure makes the process both faster and less painful (G)!Scott

Scott,Try entering "330" instead of "FL330" or "33000".As for the flightplan, yes it is unrealistic and it is better (and more pleasant) to create it directly in the FMC. However it is possible. Create a default flightplan in FS and load it as you active flightplan (via flightplaner). But remember that you may have the problem of missing navaids, especially if you update you AIRAC. As for FSnav, there is no special module. But you can make an FPL in FSnav and export it to FS. Then load it as active from FS flightplanner and request it via the RTE page of your FMC.Hope that helps. :-)Best regrads,Rafal

Hi,Here the support forum of the developer:http://www.iemit.com/forum/

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Thanks for the help, Rafal! I think I did try inputting "330" and that it didn't work either. I'll try it again though, just to be be sure...Scott

I have read the FSNAV has a module you can download that will export a flight plan in PMDG .rte and .rt2 format. On the PMDG FMC you can then import it as CO_ROUTE. On the PMDG FMC fo to INDEX, NAVDAT, FLIGHT PLANS, and you will get lists to scroll through with the PREV and NXT buttons. When you LSK next to the plan name it will put it in the scratch pad. The go to RTE page one and LSK CO_ROUTE and it will load the plan for activation, any editing if needed, and EXEcution.Be aware that if your created plans includes SIDS and STARS, then you should not use the ones in the PMDG database in the FMC for DEP/APP on the left side of the FMC display to prevent conflict and duplication. It is OK to choose before your arrival start the IAP (final) selections on the right side for the specific type of approach and runway when announced by ATC. You will need to close the discontinuity on the applicable LEGS page and EXE the change.I can't comment on the LDS or Wilco situation regarding whether FSNAV can export to those formats or if their FMCs have that function.

the cruise altitude is set in the initialization pages (were weight, fuel, etc are entered into the FMC), not the ECON CLB/CRZ/DES.as stated by another user the support for the 737 PIC is done by the developer (feelThere), not the distributor (wilco). direct link to the 737PIC FT support forum -http://www.iemit.com/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=15--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest richpress

Type 33 and that should do the trickRichard

I was able to input the cruise altitude on the initialization page ok, but it wasn't transferred to the CLB/CRZ/DES pages. On these pages a series of five small boxes (or square "zeros") appear under CRZ ALT (or something like this) which, as I understand it, denote a field that is required for the FMC to work properly (as opposed to a lines of dashes "-----" denoting an optional field). Why the FL info isn't being transferred to the CLB/CRZ/DES pates I have no idea...

Is there a walthrough tutorial anywhere for FT's B737 yet?Thanks.

As a matter of fact, yes! Should that have caused the FMC to transfer the cruise altitude to the CLB/CRZ/DES pages?

just if insert a route in RTE/LEGS Page.without this, there is no clb/crz/des page.

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

I did insert a route in the RTE/LEGS page. In fact, I've got the 737PIC FMC fully programmed for a KBFI to KLAX flight with the only thing missing at this point is the cruise altitude on the CLB/CRZ/DES pages (I was able to insert it in the initialization page.