Sign in to follow this  

WOWWW!!!.....check this site!!

That guys has a serious problem...LOL. My money says he is not married...

Definatly NOT married! :)Sweet Simulator, the shirt is a nice touch too.

LOLOLOLOL...:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lolhttp://mostrealisticai.projectai.com/images/northwest.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZMinneapolis, MN

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

yeah cuz dressing up is suuuuuuuuuuuch fun!!!!!!!!

Guest frankcubillos

Nice set-up...Shirt is a little much tho :-lol---Banners? We don't need no stinkin' banners!---Visualize PAI sig banner here.

With the teddy bear wallpaper border in the background, I should certainly HOPE he IS married...

For the money spent on computers and monitors wouldn't it be cheaper to have just bought a plasma widescreen tv monitor? My plans are to purchase a plasma in the next year are so and create a dummy wall 3/4 into the t.v. room. Then cut out a retangle in the wall the size of the t.v. Put my computer set up behind the wall in the 1/4 part of the room and use the bigger part of the room as the t.v. room. Put the t.v. or a 180* rotating stand. That way when I want to watch t.v. I don't have a computer in front of the t.v. and when I want to play any games I just rotate the t.v. so that it spins 180* and I have a huge monitor to do so on.Kilstorm

Plasma monitors don't have high resolution.My personal plan is to use three monitors with three fresnel lenses to create a 135 degree field of view with the nice effect of depth.Using 21" monitors and fresnel lenses, each monitor would appear to be closer to 34". Situatued at the proper distance from you, the monitor would cover 45 degrees of your field of view (the same FS2002 uses for 1x).

Yes, he's married.I've read it in a Dutch PC magazine. He have 3 computers running this and the monitors are seccond hand. So, not to expensive.Cees

Wow, I really hope that guy is a pilot in real life and just happened to still have his uniform on when the picture was taken....

Really? Plasma T.V.'s like the 42" Phillips wont give you a high resolution? Kil~