Sign in to follow this  
psolk

FSX SP1 is out but I have no driving desire...

Larry has done nothing more than prove FS9 is better. Crappy shots and he even has to try to slip a real world shot in trying to pass it off as FSX. What a joke you have made.

Eric Fisher  

>Larry has done nothing more than prove FS9 is better. Crappy>shots and he even has to try to slip a real world shot in>trying to pass it off as FSX. What a joke you have made. In the first place, I never tried to pass it off as FSX. Did I label it as FSX? If it was, EVERBODY would being switching to FSX! :-lol As to FS9 & FSX, one or the other is truly the better sim, depending on purpose. And I don't deny that; which is why I continue to use both. A reasonable person of sound mind, would soon realize that...:7Pssst...... even X-Plane has it's place...L.Adamson

Guest Coneman

That's kind of meaningless. What and where were you flying? What are your settings? How much autogen?

Very true. That is why contrary to what some developers think, FSX will never be what FS9 currently is. We can ALL hope ACES learned its lesson with this FSX debacle and makes FS11 the next FS9 so to speak.

Eric Fisher  

carrotroot - I was able to enjoy FS9 the first week it came out. As an airliner fan, I was able to explore FS9 with ADD-ON AIRLINERS, real weather and 3rd party AI as well, the first week it came out. Sure we had to tweak. I have never seen a version of MSFS that was esentially unusable to the average user, right out of the box. After 6 months, things should be calming down, performance wise, and we should be looking forward to new 3-rd party add-ons. ....HARDLY.http://www.my-buddy-icon.com/Icons/objects/red_3d_plane.gifAlex ChristoffN562ZBaltimore, MD

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @4.0GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 VR Ready, ASRock Fatal1ty Z170

Gaming K6 motherboard, 2TB HD + 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), Samsung U28E590D 28" Widescreen LED Backlit UHD monitor (panel view).