Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

Flightscenery quality (maybe) stuff in the library!

Came across a brand new upload in the library under FS2004 scenery. The screenshots looked nice to me so I gave it a try. It's great stuff! A relatively small municipal airport with its surrounding neighborhood and moving ground traffic. It's the author's first scenery creation too!Many downloads already. Go look for KPLN. I hope you will like it as much as I do.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

>Came across a brand new upload in the library under FS2004>scenery. The screenshots looked nice to me so I gave it a>try. >>It's great stuff! A relatively small municipal airport with>its surrounding neighborhood and moving ground traffic. It's>the author's first scenery creation too!>>Many downloads already. Go look for KPLN. I hope you will>like it as much as I do.>>JasonThanks for the suggestion :-)Andr

André

Guest blaster331

Thanks Jason , but we can't find itAndrew

I think he is referring to this:kpln_fs2004.zipHaven't tried it myself yet.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

I downloaded this scenery and installed it last night. It is very good but I needed to fix the AFCAD. The runways were not labled, the start locations were off on the side of the runway, and the parking spots for the 2 jetways were not close to jetways in the scenery.Going to fly a flight to this airport a little later. Im thinking a Eaglesoft Buisness jet from Cleveland.

>I downloaded this scenery and installed it last night. It is>very good but I needed to fix the AFCAD. The runways were not>labled, the start locations were off on the side of the>runway, and the parking spots for the 2 jetways were not close>to jetways in the scenery.>>Going to fly a flight to this airport a little later. Im>thinking a Eaglesoft Buisness jet from Cleveland.Please share your fixes later. :) The only think I didn't like is the trees...so I got rid of them.Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

This is truly a great Airport. Reminded me of Fly Tampas approach into Midway with a surrounding neighborhood.

Yup she is a bute for sure. Very well done. I too got rid of the trees, they were a frame rate killer as well.AFCAD is broken.A keeper for sure even with the little bugs.Keep your eye's peeled for CYAM just a hop over the boarder coming very soon too from the CANUK gang.