Sign in to follow this  
RFields5421

I guess FS2004 is dead

Greg Pepper and Michael Verlin put out a fantastic freeware Grumman HU-16 Albatross - over two thousand people download the aircraft - And all anyone on this forum wants to talk about is FSX.Does anyone every fly anymore?It's a great aircraft!!!!

I just flew one FANTASTIC flight between KDTW and KORD with Bird's-Eye-View Spring edition. THIS is what I feel it should look like, and what I see when I take to the real sky.BEV rocks!After doing that flight...and seeing such GREAT and so realistic FS9 visuals...I made a decision......I called up a friend down the street and asked if he wanted my copy of FSX Deluxe (that I paid $80.00 for) for $50.00 dollars. He hummed and hawed, but finally said sure...Whew!Back to the sim-of-choice, FULL BORE.I'll consider the FSX 'episode' as 'renting' it out of 'curiosity'. LOL!Jeez...what to do with that 50.00 bucks in my pocket?Well...let's see what FS9 add-ons I might be willing to part with it for...LOLOLOLOL! This is weird, but I feel a great relief in getting rid of it, sort of the kind of relief you feel when trading in a car you don't mind seeing the last of. I mean really seeing the last of, and no regrets.Back to another great FS9 immersion. Probably Chicago to Phoenix....Cheers!Mitch R.

im still flyin, flying now at the moment between Narita and Brisbane online, 7 hrs into the flight on FS2004 !

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

YOU GO, GUY!!!!! :)Thumb's UP, fellow FS9'er!"Pssst...here's a cold Coor's Light..shhh....nobody from the F.A.A. is up this time of night to see this post..."That will take care of your parched throat!I'm about to board a Southwest 737 and head outta Chicago headed for Sky Harbor, Phoenix, Arizona.Cheers, Mate!Mitch R.

>>"Pssst...here's a cold Coor's Light..shhh....nobody from the>F.A.A. is up this time of night to see this post..."Oh I think you'll be ok to drink about 30 of those things and still pass a booze test ;-)Real beer only! :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

>Greg Pepper and Michael Verlin put out a fantastic freeware>Grumman HU-16 Albatross - over two thousand people download>the aircraft - >>And all anyone on this forum wants to talk about is FSX.>>Does anyone every fly anymore?>>It's a great aircraft!!!!:-roll

oh i thought that drink was for my long 7 hr flight, total flight time was 9:30Hr another great long haul in Fs9!!!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Hi,I honestly think that more people fly FS9 than FSX.I am currently flying the excellent Super Caravelle by Beno

Staffan

It was...and oh...here's another different one, an ice-cold Killian's, right out of the ice-chest.Cheers!Yes, Matilda, we will fly for beer...LOL!;)Mitch'er

Guest Brentmt

Well, I am highly disapointed that the MD-11 from PMDG will not be produced for the FS9 family. I guess this will be the last PMDG aircraft I will be buying as I do not forsee a change to FSX in the need future.Brent Turner

Guest Van

Hi Mitch,Just type in Beno

>Lordy!>>Where did you find that gem?>>Could you please put onto the link?>>Thanks,>>MitchHi Mitch,Here is a link to my post at the screenshot forum, with filenames and more info. :-)My livery edit is not quite ready yet,...but soon...:-)http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=257564&page=3

Staffan[/font size]

http://www.scandicair.com/images/fs9_pilots_club.gifDell Dimension 4600 P4/2.8 at 3.0 Ghz, 1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)AGP 256 Mb ATI Radeon X850 Pro ViVo flashed to a X850 XT PE, Omega 2.6.87 (CAT 5.12)DirectX 9.0c, W XP Home with SP2, E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"370Gb HD (120 GB Maxtor, 250GB Samsung) 7200rpm ATA, Lacie 250Gb Extern HDBlogg: http://blogg.passagen.se/primeaviFiles: http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...&Go=Change+View

Staffan

I sure will, Van!Thanks a bunch,Off now for a motorcycle ride...and then onto your suggestion.Have a great weekend,Mitch

Hello Staffan!Thanks for the links.As I just told another poster, I'm heading out for some motorcyling on twisty back roads, a coffee shop at the terminus, and then back for some great flying.Thank you!A good weekend to you,Mitch