Sign in to follow this  
january

Hamlet - on FSX

With apologies to Wm. Shakespeare - To Upgrade or Not to Upgrade- that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of an aging FS9 or to take arms against a sea of arguments- and by upgrading, end them. To Die: to Sleep- to Sleep, perchance to dream of Sims that might have been. Aye, there's the rub! For in that sleep of Sims, what dreams may come when we have shuttled off this mortal coil? Methinks, that at the age of 75, the Simulator Nine shall well suffice. It runneth smooth and doth see true- a 1-8-0 wide angle view, with monitors not one but three. The heart of AMD XP beats true at 1.8 for me, and triple cards of GeForce 52(00) see left and centre and to right. For who would bear the whips and scorns of great upgrade and then fair loss of FS9 - and all that shines so bright with monitors not one but three? Soft ye now, the fair Ophelia, the FS9 shall stay awhile! Cheers Alex Reid

As far as I'm concerned you get the Nobel price for literature :-beerchug

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Guest wji

" . . . the FS9 shall stay awhile!"You definitely got this part right.[/font size]and yes, I've installed the FSX SP1, 208MB patch

Guest DK8290

Haha this was great...I can envision the quote from Julius Caesar as the start of a new one about FSX "You blocks, you stones, you worse than senseless things"hehe

Guest daniel.alm

Genius post! :)

Nice one :-lol-----------------------------------------Are you happy with a default FSX? o_0