Sign in to follow this  
Guest blaster331

Columbia river gorge help needed

Guest blaster331

Greetings All, After installing Tongas Misty and Glacier bayv2 I am now after Mr Sandmann,s works big time.I installes CRG today and followed install instructions but am now getting double shorelines and some roads in the water around KSEA. Any help?Best regardsAndrew

Hi Andrew,I feel haunted ;-)As for the issue with the shorelines make sure that you use the correct package and updates depending on your other add-ons (Ultimate Terrain, FlightZone Portland, etc.). I maintain a check list of my freeware North America files here: http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=50007Cheers, Holger

Guest blaster331

I installed all the proper files.It must be an Ultimate terrain issue. Any suggestions?Andrew

Guest blaster331

Thanks Rob, I will try to install it again.I think only 4 files were batched during install. I will try to retract the other file.Also I might not have it in the right priority in the library.BestAndrew

Hi Andrew,Make sure you have the right files:If you have UT USA use:cr_gorge.zip. Install according to install instructions crg_upd1.zip - required updates and patches for cr_gorge.zip (with new objects by Larry Silsbee). Install according to install instructions utusacrg.zip - patch files to make Columbia River Gorge compatible with UT USA. Install according to install instructions.Make sure you have a clean install of UT. So what I did is (re-)install UT and after I installed the files mentioned above. But after each install make sure you -start FS-check the scenery library for entries of newly installed sceneryand or add to scenery library-stop FS-restart FS to let FS build it's scenery library. Let me know how it went...Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

Guest blaster331

Thanks Rob, You are always so much help here.I will report back as soon as I have a chance to reinstall.Best regardsAndrew

Guest blaster331

Greetings all,just a reply to let Rob know by following your instuctions I solved the double shoreline problem.Many thanksAndrew