Sign in to follow this  
Wilbert

Altimeter Adjustment on Overland Models

I've tried everything to click on to adjust the altimeter setting on these Overland A/C panels but cannot find it. There is no manual with this package. Help - anyone.Wilbert

Are you in the VC or the 2D cockpit?Find the backup altimeter. There should be a little black "knob" on the bottom right hand corner of the altimeter? Click on that and see what happens :)-----------------------------------------Are you happy with a default FSX? o_0

Thanks for reply however there is no black "knob" on the right or left hand corner of the altimeter. Should I attemp a reinstall?Wilbert

Could you show a screenshot of the panel? :)-----------------------------------------"RULE 12 VIOLATION"Are you a forum moderator or Coach Buzzcut? :-roll

I'll try and get the pictures for you. I'll have to do some editing so they will be less than 150k in size. The panel (747) looks exactly like the one shown on their web site. There is no knob on either side of the altemeter guage. I've also look at the bitmap in the panel.cfg folder of the main panel and there is no knob on it either.Wilbert

Doesn't look like there is a knob. Just use the B key on your keyboard...

Mike...