Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Avsim no longer respects warnings over pirated files

Hello from Cairo. I have a really good idea. How about we just shut the friggen library down. That way, we will make everyone happy, original authors, wanna be enforcers, and those who are offended at the absence of credit, no matter the degree. I am really fed up with this kind of stuff. We try to do the right thing for everyone, and that isn't good enough. Our volunteers bust their #### to keep you folks happy, and that too isn't good enough. John, if you have a problem, which you have had MANY times in the past, then just leave as you have threatened to do before. If you have a problem with our policies, then send me flippin email. Your public posting of this kind of crap tells me a lot.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>>>How about we just shut the friggen library down<<>>No, don't do that, I need it, if Avsim didn't have a library>I'd be forced to go over to flightsim.com with a 20 kb/s>download speed and a one hour time limit, no thanks!>>JeffNot me... Id just uninstall flightsim.

Here's your flippin email. You go to friggin' #### Tom. Kick me out, I really don't give a flying leap how that makes you feel in Cairo. If you want to use my post as a threat to remove the library that is quite telling. So please remove all my files from this library immediately. That's what you can do with your friggin' library.J