Sign in to follow this  
Guest Strikehawk Mech

NFL Stadiums in FS9

Guest Strikehawk Mech

I thought it'd be fun to fly around the U.S. to each city with an NFL team and fly over their stadium. I had assumed all the NFL stadiums were included in the FS9 scenery, since I've already flown over Qualcomm (San Diego Chargers), Qwest Field (Seattle Seahawks), and the Metrodome (Minnesota Vikings). When I arrived at Green Bay, Wisconsin, home of the Packers, Lambeau Field was nowhere to be found! Of all the football fields, Lambeau being one of the more historical, over 40 years old, you would think it would be in FS9.I checked to see if there were any 3rd party add-ons and the AVSIM file library for stadiums, seems there are none. Darn it!I wonder how many other stadiums are missing. Anyone know of other NFL stadiums that are not in the FS9 scenery or know of an FS9 add-on that would have them?

Guest PARADISE

The Baltimore Raven's Stadium is missing. It should be right next to Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Baltimore,MD.

Guest Strikehawk Mech

I flew VFR around the Chicago area in a Cessna 182. Talk about a very busy air space, I had to watch the other planes near O'Hare (KORD) and Midway (KMDW). I had a spectacular view of downtown Chicago and all of the stadiums were there, NFL and MLB!

The stadiums in Philadelphia are all wrong there has been an all new complex built adding both a baseball and football stadium and the stadium the Phillies and Eagles shared is now a great place to park. In FS9 it's still there.

Guest Strikehawk Mech

OH Yeah! Thanks for reminding me! I had found that file by Ray Lunning the other day and downloaded it, but didn't get a chance to install it!

Dolphin Stadium is there, just north of KMIA.The Florida Marlins also play there and MS decided it looked better as a baseball stadium.The Orange Bowl (University of Miami Hurricanes) is also there, ESE of KMIA. I haven't flown around it recently and I don't recall exactly what the logo is.

For those that dont know it you can go to Aerosoft's website and down load FREE a number of German soccor fields that really look nice. jerrycwo4