Sign in to follow this  
Guest abent

CYAM (Sault Ste. Marie) Ontario FS2004 Scenery Uploaded...

Guest abent

It should be available in the file library shortly.Thanks,Adam

Guest Brad757

Fantastic, looking forward to getting it :)Brad.

DARN IT! I wanted to fly in Europe this weekend. :DNow I see I'm scheduled for a CYYZ - CYAM flight this weekend....... Thank's to the CanUk crew for this one, I don't see it in the library yet but knowing the quality you guys put out (and the screen shots) I'm sure it will rock.I still think the should call it Esposito airport. ;)

Guest abent

Hi guys,I effed up the upload twice first forgetting to add a .txt file with contact info. It was in the pdf but I guess one has to have a .txt. Then, on the next upload, I forgot to specify that it was an FS2004 scenery even though its is called CYAM_2007 For FS2004 and it was again rejected. I will try again tonight :-roll and maybe I can get it right this time. I should know this process by now as I've done it enough. Out of practice I guess.Regarding Kelowna - we have no intentions of doing Kelowna as much as we'd like to. The airport authority would not play ball though the airport manager thought it sounded like a good idea. Check out this link as someone is doing a Kelowna - maybe he managed to get ramp access.http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...9140&hl=kelownaThanks guys,Adam

Guest abent

It's in the What's New section of the file library now.Adam

Guest Lucky

As a member of CANUK and Flight Ontario, I just wanted to inform you of a new Cranbrook sceneryThis scenery is a "SOLO" project with the help of Vern Opperman.We have completely redone the entire area for miles around Cranbrook.I know its no Kelowna But I just wanted to take the oppertunity to let you know.Screen shots will be in the screenshot forum later today.http://www.flightontario.com/images/sig_asibley.gif

Guest wji

Thanks, Adam . . . and congratulations on jumping through all the avsim upload hoops.