Sign in to follow this  
B777ER

New KIAD (Dulles Intl) avail just in time for weekend

Still looking for a good KMSP too??? ;-) Please? Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.3GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 7.1's6x AA/16x HQ A/FDiamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'sDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals - Saitek Throttle

Regards, Kendall

Atlanta is a HUGE project, I doubt i will do that. If i do try it its going to take a long time. I am in the process of moving to a new system over the next week or so. Once i get all my scenery programs copied and running right we will see. I have some other airports I'd like to do first. I was thinking about doing KBDL, Hartford/Springfield, then maybe releasing some stuff for New England that I have already done.We'll see, I cant promise anything.Hornit

Count me first in line for a nice version of KBDL. Looking forward to seeing that!Regards,Joe

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Hello,Well, I finally found the problem. I have been able to repeat this scenery conflict over and over again. I will test my other BluePrint airports to see if the same problem exists.The problem was generated because of the Ultimate Terrain / FS Genesis fix. This Ultimate Terrain / FS Genesis scenery fix contained within FS2004's

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

About layer priority. The best place for landclass and ultimate terrain is just below the default aerial photos. I've seen many posts recommending to move scenery so and so above UT or whatnot, one problem at a time, but if you just move UT and landclass below the aerial photos, you'll never have issues again.Addon stuff...Default Aerial PhotosUT EntriesLandclass...That's it.

Mike...

Guest mmcevilley

>Hello,>>Well, I finally found the problem. I have been able to repeat>this scenery conflict over and over again. I will test my>other BluePrint airports to see if the same problem exists.>>The problem was generated because of the Ultimate Terrain / FS>Genesis fix. I was hoping that your fix would solve my problem - but it did not.I had Simflyers KIAD installed. I uninstalled it and installed the BP Sim KIAD. I get buildings, the Air/Space Museum, but no ground textures (no runways, taxiways, ramps). If I move the BP KIAD install below UT USA then I get no KIAD airport buildings in addition to no runways, taxiways, ramps (but the Air/Space museum remains visible).I spent a fair amount of time trying different things and concluded that my default KIAD airport is gone! Other default airports show, but when I remove both the Simflyers and BP KIAD scenery - there is nothing there!I tried disabling UT, my FSGenesis freeware dem files (I do not have landclass) and still no default KIAD. I've contacted the folks at BP to see if they have any ideas on how to resolve this.I did image my entire system install prior to installing the new KIAD which at least allows me to routinely recover to a last know install point.If anyone has ideas on how to get the default KIAD textures/buildings back - I'd love to hear them!Thanks.-michael

Did anyone find a solution? I have both KRDU & KIAD. KRDU works just fine, but KIAD shows buildings, but no concrete anywhere, just looks like photo scenery. I did have Simflyers KIAD before. Could this be the common thread with people who are having problems?Rick

Guest pred02

>Did anyone find a solution? I have both KRDU & KIAD. KRDU>works just fine, but KIAD shows buildings, but no concrete>anywhere, just looks like photo scenery. I did have Simflyers>KIAD before. Could this be the common thread with people who>are having problems?>>RickDid anyone find the solution? I also do not have any runways or taxiways, yet buildings, jet terminals, AI traffic, it's all there. I had Simflyers version installed before.Many thanks!

It seems that for some reason the exclude & flatten switches in the scenery.cfg file get attached to some other scenery. So even though you deleted the scenery, and removed KIAD from the scenery library, the exclude & flatten are still there. Open your scenery.cfg file and look through all entries and look for:Exclude=N38 59 08 27,W77 30 19 13,N38 54 46 73,W77 25 36 20,allThe flatten switch will follow. Simply remove these 2 lines, or comment them out, and the default KIAD will return. Then you can add Blueprints KIAD without any further problems.Remember, the exclude & flatten can be under any scenery entry!!Hope this helps out!Rick