Sign in to follow this  
Guest zannu

default fs9 traffic

Guest zannu

Hi everybody i'm install traffic 2005 how can erase the default traffic from fs9 (like orbit) i tell my that be erase a file but i dont say where can someone tell me? tanks Dan

Guest rnj slinger

Go to the folder scenery/world/scenery ( in your fs9 folder), and if you do not have any other traffic files installed, there should be only one traffic.bgl, you can rename or delete it. I don't know the right name of this bgl, because i deleted it.

Guest zannu

Tanks but i'm remenber the correct file for default traffic is traffic030528.bgl tanks dan

Make sure you don't delete it! Rename the file for backup purposes, but make sure you change the filetype from bgl to something like blg. The sim won't tolerate more than one traffic bgl in the folder.;)

That's not right: I have hundreds of traffic bgls, one for each airline, although each is uniquely named of course e.g.traffic_su07_air france.bgltraffic_su07_british airways.bglThis makes the whole thing a bit easier to manage than having a single, massive bgl.

ngxu_banner.png

Guest Ocala 1

I have always had a bunch of .bgl in my scenery folder. One for prop planes, one for helicopters, one for boats, etc.Harold

Guest waynecubitt

I think I know what you mean, open Traffic and Voicepacks in your start menu under 'Just Flight' and under 'Default FS2004 Traffic Database' select 'OFF' and confirm.That will stop, Landmark, Orbit and SOAR etc from flying and only real airlines such as Ryanair, EasyJet, Virgin etc.Hope that helps.Regards,Wayne