Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jet Ranger

Working Wipers?

Guest Jet Ranger

I have downloaded a few photo-realistic panels now but the only thing that annoys me is the Non working wipers I have downloaded a wiper gauge but although the switch is there the wipers are still non active, this happens on any add on panels but also on default panels the file I downloaded is called wipergauge.zip & im currently trying to install it into an add on panel file name tu734v1.zip by Targan UNUTMAZ, does anyone know if it is possible to do this or is there a working wiper gauge I can install that will actually work, Thank you

If you mean the wiper-gauge.zip that's available in the downloads section: I have it on a number of planes - works fine.

Guest Jet Ranger

ive done a search & there's only one wiper gauge I can find so it must be the same one, the switch will operate but the wipers dont move on any of the panels Ive tried, maybe you could tell me the correct way to install the gauge in case Ive done something wrong thank you

Guest Jet Ranger

ive done a search & there's only one wiper gauge I can find so it must be the same one, the switch will operate but the wipers dont move on any of the panels Ive tried, maybe you could tell me the correct way to install the gauge in case Ive done something wrong thank you

Guest Jet Ranger

Guest Ocala 1

Jetranger....if the person who designed the panel didnt design the wipers to be active then how are you going to get the wipers to work?Harold

Guest Jet Ranger

As I mention in the question I also tried it on the DEFAULT panels & still get the same problem.

I think you need to read the instructions again because something must be wrong in the installation process for them not to work.

Guest Jet Ranger

Ive followed the installation notes, the switch appears & turns but the wipers are still non active maybe someone could explain exactly how to install them in case I am misreading it & doing something wrong

If you are talking about wipers for a 2D panel ...they will be specific to that panel.