Sign in to follow this  
Guest edm910

New Cessna 150 by Fravin

Guest edm910

Hi,The Cessna 150 made by fravin (the one who made the famous DR221)is available here : http://drk.free.fr ("cr

Bumping this thread--I certainly agree with the payware quality opinion. This aircraft has features I've not even seen in payware yet... Pretty cutting edge IMHO for an old steam gauge aircraft.Press Shift/3 after install and you'll see what I mean :)-John

>Bumping this thread--I certainly agree with the payware>quality opinion. This aircraft has features I've not even>seen in payware yet... Pretty cutting edge IMHO for an old>steam gauge aircraft.>>Press Shift/3 after install and you'll see what I mean :)>>-JohnYep your right John stunning stuff a must have :-)Andr

André

Guest Ocala 1

Beautiful little Cessna 150 that's for sure. Sure wish it was a straight tail 150 though. Brings back wonderful old memory's.Harold

Wow...wow....wowJust downloaded and took for a quick little spin. Incredible for a freeware product. Brilliant.I think I'll have to take a few short hops in this bird.Great job!

Guest dpc

This one outstanding aircraft! Beautiful work and joy to fly.

Guest DK8290

I like how from the VC it vibrates from the engine. Makes it feel like it's not just a static PC simulation

Guest brillo

Yes. WOW! BTW, if you translate the page, http://drk.free.fr/tutoriels/creation/c150.php, to English, you are given the user name: "compass" and password: "course" to enter on the user name/password page. They don't work. You have to enter "compas" and "cap" (French equivalents apparently) as in the original French translation. Took me about 10 minutes to figure that out..... I'm cute but slow.Rob

Strange? The pages can be selected either in english or french and the password/login combo is right there on the pageUser : compas Password : capBut it's a great plane indeed!!! I'm also really looking forward to the taildragger version. Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries http://fool.exler.ru/sm/fly2.gif"To go up, pull the stick back. To go down, pull the stick back harder"

RobdeVries.jpg

That is strange, when I downloaded it yesterday the username was "altitude" and the password was "decision". I think the author was having some bandwith issues and found a mirror site which would probably account for the change.I'm definitely getting a kick out of this one. I love the stall horn, stall characteristics, "panel shake", checklists, and especially the virtual E6B.I got the paintkit and a couple pics from airliners.net and I'm trying to do one of the older turquoise and orange "Discover Flying" liveries to represent N61215 that I took my first 20 hrs of dual in back in '79. N61215 was a 1969 "J" model though with flat spring steel main gear and this model represents the later round gear with fairings (which I didn't think Cessna used until they introduced the 152). Top front of the cowling has a different shape too. Oh well, it'll be close enough. Think I'll dig out my old logbook and recreate a few of my first x-country flights.Jim

After installing John Loney's add-on KCMA scenery, I re-lived my first solo in a Cessna 152, nicknamed the Beaver (N5414B),courtesy of Channel Islands Aviation, at Camarillo airport back in June of '85. Ah, memories of day's past !Not quite the same thrill, but my landings were a lot smoother this time around and the weather was VFR.Jack

Guest Roadkill

PG, Thank you so much for sharing this find! It took me a little while to figure out where all the liveries were...there are eight. It turns out they are divided in the aircraft selection window between Cessna Aircraft and Reims/Cessna.Wonderful piece of work!

:DOne of the first things I do when installing a new aircraft is make sure the aircraft.cfg 'points to' the manufacturer name, and only the manufacturers name.My new 150's are in the Cessna directory right along all the other Cessna's in my hanger.

Don't know if this will help or not, but for us English speakers/readers who have never used a flight computer (as I have not) and always wanted to....and are frustrated that they cannot read the instructions to the Aviat 617....I found a PDF instruction download to our American counterpart, the E6B.Here is the link:http://www.cgaux.info/g_ocx/missions/auxair/E6B_Manual.pdfI would have to assume they are pretty much the same...Funny as it may sound, I get as excited about the inclusion of this 'old' flight calculator as the aircraft itself ;)Enjoy