Sign in to follow this  
mozart

Looking for Russian airport (Murmansk) and Aeroflot Nord paint

Hi, I am looking for something better than my default Murmansk scenery. Unfortunately I find it difficult to use avsim.ruAlso, I am looking for a repaint of the IGFly TU-154 in Aeroflot Nord colours. ThanksChris

>Take look here:>http://www.protu-154.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7>and more specific here:>http://ulmm.teletoria.ru/downloads.php?cat_id=6 (fifth scenery>from above)>Hi Rob!Thanks a lot, that scenery looks wonderful. As for the TU-154, I am actually looking for the payware IGFly TU5. I am not sure whether the Project Tupolev repaints also work for the IGFly planes (afraid not). Any other idea...?CheersChris

Guest daniel.alm

Why not just use the Project Tupolev Tu-154? From a quality point of view it's much better than any payware plane you can buy.

>Why not just use the Project Tupolev Tu-154? From a quality>point of view it's much better than any payware plane you can>buy. Even if that were true (I don't know the PT product well enough, but the IGFly for me is a Russian PMDG. Veeeeeery good! I remember having looked into the matter at the time, and I know that I made the choice pro IGFly and contra PT for some reason, can't remember which one though), it took me so long to learn how to properly fly that bird that moving to another one would be less than ideal. That's why I want to stick.

Guest daniel.alm

>Even if that were true (I don't know the PT product well>enough, but the IGFly for me is a Russian PMDG. Veeeeeery>good! I remember having looked into the matter at the time,>and I know that I made the choice pro IGFly and contra PT for>some reason, can't remember which one though), it took me so>long to learn how to properly fly that bird that moving to>another one would be less than ideal. That's why I want to>stick.Actually, compared to the PT Tu-154, the IGFly is more like a "light version" systems wise. I guess the only real "issue" of the Project Tupolev is its complexity. Without investing a lot of time to learn it, it's almost impossible to use it.

>>>Even if that were true (I don't know the PT product well>>enough, but the IGFly for me is a Russian PMDG. Veeeeeery>>good! I remember having looked into the matter at the time,>>and I know that I made the choice pro IGFly and contra PT>for>>some reason, can't remember which one though), it took me so>>long to learn how to properly fly that bird that moving to>>another one would be less than ideal. That's why I want to>>stick.>>>Actually, compared to the PT Tu-154, the IGFly is more like a>"light version" systems wise. I guess the only real "issue" of>the Project Tupolev is its complexity. Without investing a lot>of time to learn it, it's almost impossible to use it. OK, granted.Still I would like to fly my IGFly bird in Aeroflot Nord colours. Anywhere I can find that?ThanksChris

Guest ha5mvo

Mozart,I really don't want to get into a PT Vs. Igfly debate (other than saying that I tend to agree more with Daniel).I am however, interested in hearing why you ended up opting against it.

Guest daniel.alm

>>OK, granted.>>Still I would like to fly my IGFly bird in Aeroflot Nord>colours. Anywhere I can find that?>>Thanks>>Chris>I had a look in the Avsim library and could only find 4 repaints for the IGFly plane, none of them is an Aeroflot Nord. Maybe avsim.ru has it, but downloading from there is a nightmare nowadays. So in short, no idea where you could find this repaint for the IGFly, but avsim.ru is probably your best bet.