Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nascar_Perry

737 / 767 Throttle Quadrant

Guest Nascar_Perry

I am wondering if anyone knows a place where I can purchase an authentic and realistic acting Throttle Quadrant for either the 737 or 767, preferably the 767.Times like this I wonder what happened to that company up here in Canada that WAS making the 767 quadrant. I wish they would come back.

>I am wondering if anyone knows a place where I can purchase>an authentic and realistic acting Throttle Quadrant for either>the 737 or 767, preferably the 767.>>Times like this I wonder what happened to that company up here>in Canada that WAS making the 767 quadrant. I wish they would>come back.The only "realistic" quadrants I've ever seen are offered by this company in Japan:http://www.final-approach.co.jp/Their website is in Japanese, so I can't give you more info, but they offer BOTH 737-style and 767-style throttle quadrants with USB connections.The price is listed as

Guest Nascar_Perry

They are the only ones??? wow. Looks like everyone who were making the best stuff have disappeared.The only two places I have seen are Engravity and a website out of Germany who are both VERY expensive (Approx $3,100 USD and up)While I continue searching around I have to also ask, if I were to get my hands on a REAL 767 throttle section from an actual 767. How difficult is it to rewire it to work via USB or another way using Flight Simulator?

Guest Nascar_Perry

Anyone?