Sign in to follow this  
Mike_CFII_MEL

Addon Airports - Freeware/Payware

Dreamscenery KIND and KMKE are a nice price bundle. Sort of frame rate pig for some but for the price i 'm okay with them.Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)HP Media CenterPentium D 2.80 GHz Duel core2.00 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce 6200SEConexant Falcon II NTSCXP SP2

How are the frames with Imaginesim KLGA? I have KEWR and they are the worst of any Airport I have ever owned. Thats on a P4 3.6 and an Nvidia 7800 so not a weak computer. They are acuatlly worse than KDFW by Simflyers. Anyway I wonder if LGA is as bad?Thanks

Guest RamboHH

German Airports 1-3 Series I think...from Aerosoft I think :(

>How are the frames with Imaginesim KLGA? I have KEWR and they>are the worst of any Airport I have ever owned. Thats on a P4>3.6 and an Nvidia 7800 so not a weak computer. They are>acuatlly worse than KDFW by Simflyers. Anyway I wonder if LGA>is as bad?>>Thanks Andrew, for klga you can try the demo out at there site, and see how the frame rates are in your system.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest Coneman

Just Flight is offering the UK2000 series for $19 US. That's 30 odd airports in each volume. Be advised though that the airport content is somewhat different than direct from UK2000.

You guys did good work with KOAK. Please for the love of God consider KATL.

Eric 

Hi Capt. Mike: I've been having lots of fun with Matthias Rauh's Pellston.It even has moving traffic around the airport! I've driven by it numerous times and I think he got it spot on. I do get the occassional bleeding through of the default textures, however. Probably just needs some kind of flatten file.Certainly at the top of the list when it comes to freeware scenery.

also their KBOS that is a freeware is>pure sex as well!If you believe that looking at scenery is better than sex, you must be in a bad way!! :-halo :-spacecraft

Dave Taylor gb.png

That KPLN is great airport. The approach to that is great. I am glad my computer can handle the trees because that really add to it. I have flown many apporaches with the Aerosoft HH-60 Jayhawk a real slow approach is great.

SimFlyers EDDF is a must-have if you want to make sure your frames don't exceed two or three per second.:-lol Seriously, I just installed this airport as it came as a bonus with another add-on. It looks pretty good but I can get better frame rates browsing through pictures of EDDF on Airliners.net!

Yes it is a bit fps intensive. try the old dodge of playing around with your traffic settings..............start at '0%' and work up fom there?

Dave Taylor gb.png

this should be a sticky, so many interesting information in this list.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram