Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mohaje75

AFCAD Issues

Guest Mohaje75

AFCAD Help!For whatever reason I am having issues with AFCAD. Several of the airports I have modified, no longer show up as modified, but rather as the stock airports. I open AFCAD and search for the airports I have modified, but only the stock version is available.Strangely, 3rd party AF2 files work fine and other custom airports I have previously modified are fine as well. I have checked the Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and the AF2 files for each airport are there and I have even deleted them and readded the files from my backup. I have also reinstalled AFCAD 2.21 and still no luck.As well, whenever I try a modification, save the modification, it doesn

I've had a problem only rarely, but you might try removing FileList and AirportIndex files in the AFCAD folder. Start AFCAD and it will rebuild those from scratch. It's worth a shot anyway. You can also try opening the specific AF2 file you saved, rather than doing the search and I bet the file is there, just isn't being searched. It is in an active scenery folder, right?scott s..

Guest Mohaje75

Thanks Scott.I'll try to rebuild those files. I have used the search function in AFCAD and the AF2 file does show up there, but I don't know where to go from there. I try to save it, but each time only the Stock airport shows up. I'll keep working with it.Thanks again for the help.Mohaje75

Guest Mohaje75

Thanks for the suggestion Tom.Just tried that and it still doesn't work. It's not saving any modifications and it still won't read 2 of my custom modifications and I can't even go back and redo them because AFCAD isn't saving changes.Please, if someone has any idea as to what is going on here, I would be forever grateful. I use AFCAD all the time and this problem will severly hinder my enjoyment of FS9.Thanks:(