Sign in to follow this  
cujo

Soft Horizon

After fixing a problem I lost some files. I am trying to locate softhr.zip but it does not appear to be available anymore.Can any body help?

Guest PARADISE

I may have a copy of that file on my PC. If so, I'll contact you. I will not be home until Thursday PM though.I wonder why Avsim pulled the file....it was a great little add-on. The author's username was JohnCi, however I can't locate an e-mail address for him.John M

>>I wonder why Avsim pulled the file....it was a great little>add-on. The author's username was JohnCi......>>John MThis recent topic may answer your questions: http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...=3510&mode=fullAlthough, I believe I had seen John posting here after that, so I hope that things have been patched up between all the parties.EDIT: I agree, one of the best, simple freeware add-ons I have come across - thanks John!.Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.3GB 533 DDR2800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 7.4's6x AA/16x HQ A/FDiamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'sDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals - Saitek Throttle

Regards, Kendall

Thanks for the response everybodyIf anybody has the file I would appreciate a copy

Guest LONEDOVE

Send me your E-Mail address and I will forwad the ZIP fie to you.JimMesa, Arizona

How big is the file?Thanks.Dirk.

File is only 506kb.

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

I just finished an update this morning. If it's OK with the library managers I will allow Avsim to host the file again. The update adds some missing files that probably no one ever noticed, but I am a perfectionist.Regards,John

Guest PARADISE

Hi John,Welcome back. I vote for Avsim to allow you to host your file again. My e-mail account has several inquiries in it from fellow Avsimers to have me send them a copy of your Softhr.zip. If Avsim doesn't allow you to upload I hope you will not mind if I send them a copy of my file. Let me know...I will not be able to send it out until later tonight unless you do not want me to do it. It is, after all, your creation.John M

I've uploaded the update to the library--their call whether they want to host the file or not. If you don't see it you can PM me with your email, I can send you the updated version.-John

Yea, I've got a copy if anyone needs it. It is the old version. Never noticed anything missing.JimCYWG

"Yea, I've got a copy if anyone needs it. It is the old version. Never noticed anything missing."As the author, I noticed :) They were a group of the pre-dawn textures which I had updated but forgot to include in the original package. Because of the time of day, likely no one would ever had noticed. But there was one user who asked in the forums here why I mentioned 110 files, yet fewer files were changed. -John

Interesting stuff John. Thanks. I don't have much on my FS system but soft horizons is one that is on.JimCYWG