Sign in to follow this  
cujo

Soft Horizon

What is the name of the newer file that may become available for download?Thanks.

Thanks everbody for your offers of help - amazing response!I have the file now & will look out for the updated version.

"What is the name of the newer file that may become available for download?"It's been over 24 hours since I uploaded the file to Avsim and it hasn't posted, so I don't think Avsim will be hosting the file in spite of the special request I made. I uploaded the file to Flightsim.com--after it goes through their due diligence, it should appear under the name "softhr07.zip". It's possible that due to the upload quantity the Avsim library has to handle, they just haven't had time to post the file. But if not, at least rest assured the file will be available somewhere. Regards,John

>I uploaded the>file to Flightsim.com--after it goes through their due>diligence, it should appear under the name "softhr07.zip". Thanks, John.

Do we know why AVSIM is not posting John's file?JimCYWG

>Do we know why AVSIM is not posting John's file?Maybe they think there is a copyrighted song in John's file as the background music? Who cares? Send John an email he'll send his file to you.I tell you it's great stuff for FS9! Now his file is in my payware folder!Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest PARADISE

I don't know why Avism hasn't uploaded it yet, but it is available on FlightSim.com. File is dated 06/09/07.John M

You hit it right on the nose Lee! I read most of that thread when it was going on but not right to the end.JimCYWG

>You hit it right on the nose Lee! I read most of that thread>when it was going on but not right to the end.>>Jim>CYWGIf either of you had really READ this topic you would have seen the "potential" answer was already before you............;-) Regards, KendallDell 8400 3.2 GHZ H.T.3GB 533 DDR2X800XT 256MB/Catalyst driver - 7.1's6x AA/16x HQ A/FDiamond Xtreme/Logitech X-530'sDual Monitor: Dell 2405/1905CH Yoke/Pedals - Saitek Throttle

Regards, Kendall

"If either of you had really READ this topic you would have seen the "potential" answer was already before you............;-)"I was trying to evade the questions in this thread at any rate. Final comment: I uploaded the revised file to Avsim both with an apology for my past remarks and a request, due to the popularity of the file, that they host my files again. I received no response whatsoever. Case closed in my opinion--as long as Flightsim.com and alternate sites host my files I will be happy, can't waste time groveling before the Avsim file library "gods", life is too short. There's only so much apologizing one can do before you realize someone's testosterone is coming into play and turning their ears into "deaf ears".-John