Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Do Ariane new panel give better FPS than Dreamfleet 737

For those who already have both Ariane 737 new panel and Dreamfleet 737 panel, do Ariane panel give better FPS than Dreamfleet 737 panel?Thanks!Brian

The panel has nothing to do with the visual model that you see outside the plane (that's the only frame rate issue I could see you talking about concerning DF's 737). DF's plane was created using the old FSDS software so the plane itself is not exactly wonderful when it comes to framerates (niether is Wilco's 767). Now about the two panels... DF's panel by itself is actually good on frame rates and the Ariane panel runs better than that. Ariane released a good panel this time around and once they fix the bug with the fuel gauge, I'd highly recommend it. You might want to replace a few of Ariane's side views do to the fact that they must have had a five year old kid take the BMP shots (buy the panel and you'll see what I mean)... I replaced some the the side views with some freeware 737 BMPs. I really like Ariane's new panel.Hope this helps....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

i have bought the panel TCAS and i had the previous one. the TCAS panel is outstanding, however the fuel bug makes it unflyable.but if you do have the old analog panel V2, you can exchange the OHP with the old one and the fuel bug is gone while we wait for Ariane to fix it.the panel has a considerable increase of fps on my system with my Celeron 1400 and GF2Tivx 64DDR.At Flylogics LSZH i have with the DF panel 8-10 fps and with the Ariane panel 14-16 fps.regarding the TCAS. simply genius. the only trouble i get is, if TCAS says DESCEND,DESCEND! :) MS ATC cancels my IFR flight. :(tested at JFK with 2000 AI flight scheduledi do enjoy the panel and it was worth the money. but everyone has to decide himself.BTW GoFly has sold all his 737th to Easyjet. Consider buying the Easyjet 737 + TCAS panel.cheersMartin

Can anyone tell me when the next AC sets are coming out? Are they maybe being held until the fuel problem is figured out? I am really interested in this panel with the US Airways set. Thanks Andrew

hi Andrewexpect USAirways 737 + TCAS comming out somwhere between this WE and next week.cheersMartin

I wish they had an option where one could buy just the plane and not the panel. For those of us who already bought the panel, it doesn't make sence to buy it again....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2