Sign in to follow this  
FLEX1978

Japanese?

HiGuys, I recently purchased the track IR4 and this has got to be the Most amazing add on i have bought in my Ten+ years of simming! So have decided to spend some hard earned cash on some serious hardware as my CH yoke and pedels are getting old, i saw a link to this site in another thread http://www.final-approach.co.jp/ but everthings in Japanese! i sent them a email but got no reply :( maybe it's a long shot but could anyone here help me? Thanks Robert Prest EGLL

Rob Prest

Guest wayupthere

Hi Robert,What do you want to know?.Regards,

Hi, I would like to purchase the Airbus side stick and a throttle quadrant, I just wanted to know if there are programmable switches, do they deliver to theUK, i have a rough idea on prices (seems surprisingly cheap) As i said in my last post i got no reply from my email so not sure if i used the correct email address it would be nice if i could speak to anyone from the company :) thanks in advance.Have you purchased anything from these guys before? Robert prest

Rob Prest

Guest wayupthere

Hey Robert,No i haven't purchased from them before, but i don't think they ship overseas. Ill give them a call in the morning for you and see, will get back to you on this with info on those controllers you want.

Thanks a lot :) It would be a shame if they don't deliver outside Japan but i a have been thinking of visiting for a while. Anyway thanks again. Robert Prest

Rob Prest

WOW..they have some nice stuff there. I wonder if they do ship to the USA?

Eric 

Same here, would love that throttle quadrant...-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Nice looking airbus stuff, though the flightstick stuff looks like Saitek. Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest wayupthere

Hey Robert, Guys..Hehe thats cool Robert,or anybody reading this hehe whenever you decide to visit and Tokyo is in your planning, let me know, might be able to meetup ;).. Anyway, i spoke to one of the people from the store this morning, and unfortunately they don't ship overseas. However since you showed me that link i've become interested in the sticks too, after the closing concert tomorrow, ill have some free time and will go hunting for other stores carrying those things, there should be ones that also ship international, when i find one will post a message on the board.

Hey, My girlfriend went to a Rock festival out there a while back, She loves Japan, we both plan to visit Tokyo sometime in the next 6 months :) Anyway thanks for your effort, i hope there are other stores that will deliver so i will keep a lookout. Robert Prest

Rob Prest

Guest wayupthere

Hey Robert,Well then be sure to drop me a line when you know when your here. She did huh, thats cool, what concert was it? ohh and since you havent been here before, i can take you to some nice places time/work permitting ;) as to the sticks.. will keep you posted.