Sign in to follow this  

between 737 and A340

some of you may have heard that aviograsf( www.aviograsf.com )is making a A340-300. also some of you may have heard that PMDG( www.precisionmanuals.com ) is making the 737NG with all the 737NG variants. i know they are not out yet but i am making my decision on which one to buy. the main reason i want to buy the 737 is to recreate my Copenhagen-Warsaw flight i took this summer on Scandinavian Airlines and the return flight. and the A340 mainely because i want to do the Scandinavian Airlines flight i will be taking on the A340 this coming up summer from Chicago to Copenhagen. and ther are more reasons but those are the main ones. like another one is cuz the A340 looks so nice. so does the 737. all i think about is which one to buy, also at school when i got my free period(im in 9th grade). the one thing that is holding me back from the A340 is the fact that i can just take the 767PIC from Chicago to Copenhagen which i also took this summer on a Scandinavian 767. then the thing holding me back from the 737 is the fact that i dont really need to recreate the Copenhagen-Warsaw flight because i can just take a LOT767 direct to Warsaw from Chicago. i also took this flight. so if had the same decission to make what would u choose?Adam