Sign in to follow this  
Guest JasonV

Flight Enhancer Just Released!

Guest JasonV

Hey Guys,I was on the Avsim homepage and saw that Cielosim just released Flight Enhancer.As a previous customer of Sky Environment I decided to give it a try.All I can say is Wow! It enhances my, sky, my water, the clouds, the lights, the sun and the reflections.It includes so many choices (More that 2,700 texture to be exact) to choose from and a really nice interface.If you still fly FS2004 I recommend you give it a try :-) Here's their site www.cielosim.comHope it helps,

Guest ThrottleUp

Thanks for telling us about this :) As a current user of Sky Environment Im really looking forward to checking out Flight Enhancer!I find Alex's interface-design is excellent!

I suppose it does the same things as Flight Environment and Ground Environment Pro. So does it do it better? If you already have FE and GEPRO does it offer something new or better?

Guest ARanc

Hello jfri,It really all depends on taste. If you are satisfied with FE's sky, water, and clouds, then the only new thing Flight Enhancer offers is runways airports lights, sun textures, and environmental reflection textures.Of course, Flight Enhancer's textures do differ from Flight Environment.Flight Enhancer sky textures blend the horizon, where Flight Environment's do not. Flight Enhancer's water textures include cloud reflections, Flight Environment textures don't. There is nearly thousand of differences.Don't get me wrong, Flight Environment is a truly amazing product and I have to respect Peter for that.Again, this really all depends on how you want the sim to look.You can try out without risk and see for yourself, remember Flight1 offers a 30 day money back guarantee.Hope this helps,Alexhttp://www.cielosim.com/images/sig_alex.gif

Guest rnj slinger

Is this program giving soft horizons? Also with dusk and dawn?RickPent 4 3.0ht 2048mb asus p4c800hd 200gb maxtor maxtor 7200 rpmclub3d 1950 pro agp 25621"IIyama crt19" relisys crtwin xp sp2 CH yoke + pedals + throttle Quadrant+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv6.5+GePro etcPmdg73/74Pax/F B1900c/d Lds 767+ 1dell 1hp laptop for asv etc

Guest over and out

I run Active Sky, Flight Environment and Ground env Pro. Can I run Flight Enhancer also, and will it "enhance" my current addons? Or will it just add additional features to what I already have? Or would I have to unistall or not use some of my current "enviro" addons?I like the idea of keeping what I have then adding things such as airport lighting, cloud shadows etc..as I have read here.I'm always looking for ways to make FS9 better. And will it run through WideFS?I guess I should go to the product page and do some reading :)

Guest ARanc

JSC,Flight Enhancer works fine with all the addons listed above.It wont technically enhance the addons themselves (it will replace the textures you choose) but it will enhance FS.With Flight Enhancer you can choose weather or not to install a certain type of texture.So if you want to use a certain type of texture from say Flight Environment, you can disable it from installing from Flight Enhancer.About WideFS, I wouldn't see a point in running though WideFS as Flight Enhancer does not need to be running with FS. Regards,Alexhttp://www.cielosim.com/images/sig_alex.gif

Guest over and out

Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to look into Flight Enhancer. As I noted, I'm always looking for ways to improve FS9