Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ryan076

Question about GE and GEP.

Guest Ryan076

What is the difference between Ground Environment and Ground Environment Pro? At first glance they look identical why is it Pro cost an extra $20 USD?Ryan

Guest TomOOO

I bought GE then upgraded to GEproLook in the reviews at AVsim and it give you some idea. The3 things that stand out for me were...1) You can generate any number of textures (different cloud cover)in GEpro, whereas in GE I think there is only 1 main texture set.2) The night lighting I think was only in GEpro - and this isexceptional3) There appears to be some blurries within GE, and this has beenfixed in GEpro. Ie, for some reason the texture loading withinGE takes longer to update within FS9, but there is no problem withblurries in GEpro at all - even at 800 kias below 1000 feet.Is it worth the extra money - for the lack of blurries on its ownthe answer is yes.Tom