Sign in to follow this  
airliner_75

AI-take off delay

HEllo,Is there a possibility of re-configuring the take off sequence in FS9?What I mean .. if the AI traffic gets a clearance for take off the aircraft itself take couple of seconds before it takes off which delays other inbound traffic which gets orders from ATC to go around.Is there now a possibility to re-configure the delay? Meaning if the ATC tells traffic to take off then the AI aircraft takes off immediately.Do I need a third party software for it?Thanx!Best wishes/Artur

Can't be done, the behavior you describe is controlled by code not configurable through any settings changes. Unfortunately.The best way to deal with this is through Afcad. If an airport has more than one runway, configure one for take-offs only, the other one for landings only. Everything will depart and as much as FS can handle will land. The more runways, the better you can get it to work. Also, AI Smooth will help with the overall problem of go-arounds.

Mike...

Hi,If you don't use the star runway technique, those multiple runways at a single airport (i.e. setting one to takeoff only, the other to landing only) need to be parallel.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___