Sign in to follow this  
Guest machammer

FS2004 Reality XP Gauges Dual Monitors

Guest machammer

I may have been dreaming. I thought you could move the Reality XP gauges two a second monitor. I have changed from full screen to windowed and tried to move the gauge to the second monitor. Tried to undock the gauge via right mouse click. FSnavigator works fine being moved so I know my HW setup works. I tried undocking from the main menu. It undocks the main FS panel.So was I dreaming when I thought I use to to it? Or am I missing something. I have ATI X600 card with one VGA connector to one monitor and the other DVI going to the other monitor.Thanks in advance to all who reply.Bill

I would try asking this on the RXP Forum site. Others have done it (not me), and perhaps you could get some help there.

Guest Eek

I have the RealityXP WX500 that I run on a second monitor, with the PMDG 744F, with no problems. I use an nVidia graphics card, though. Your problem may be ATI specific.EwingKATLAlcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a store, not a government agency.MSI K8N Neo2 PlatinumAMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0 GHz2GB Corsair PC-3200 512x4 Dual Channel CL2.5 DDR DIMM eVGA nVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT 256MB DDR3Sound Blaster Audigy LSOCZ Powerstream 420WWinXPPro (SP1)

Guest TELCO1

I have no problem undocking and moving my GNS530 to my second monitor. I have an older ATI 9200 video card. Do you have "Extend my Windows desktop on to this monitor" checked off in your Windows display setting?Lawrie

Guest machammer

LawrieI was doing everything right. Except, I forgot when I was in Windows mode I have to right mouse click on the top of the gauge to be able to undock the window. Then I have no problem moving it to the other monitor. Then go back to full screen mode. As you know if you don't the window/gauge keeps closing.Spending too much time with FSX and forgetting FS2004.Thanks for your help and others.Regards.Bill