Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tiggamane

My local airport

Guest Tiggamane

Hey does anyone know how to make afacd if you do can you just make one parking spot at (88C) my local airport located in wisconsin. I just need one spot so i dont always have to start on the runway. And if you know how and dont feel like doing it can you tell me how if its sorta easy? well thanks in advance My email is alecstelloh@sbcglobal.net heres a web all about the airport http://www.airnav.com/airport/88C

Guest etheberge

I was bored so I created the parking spots for you. I uploaded the file to the library, it should show up soon, probably tomorrow. You can find it by searching for 88C or Palmyra. The download ID is 215936.I added 8 GA parking spots.You should look into learning AFCAD, it's pretty easy to understand and the help file that comes with it is really detailed.I'm sure you could have learned enough to do what you wanted in an hour or two. Took me 5 minutes.If you decide to try and learn AFCAD, you could eventually place those stops where they are in real life, add the right number of spots, make taxiways or a small apron, etc.There's lots of tutorials online.-Erik T.

Guest Tiggamane

well thanks I download AFACD 2 and read everything and got it all down did it by my self also made the new taxiway put in thanks for the help

Guest etheberge

Ahaha, nice.Looks like we both posted new AFCADs within 2 minutes of each other :-)Everyone will now wonder about the sudden increase in interest for 88C. :-)-Erik T.

Thought I would have a quick go at it too. Tried to use Google Earth for reference.scott s..