Sign in to follow this  
curt1

What is going on with add-on developers?

Airsimmer was supposed to have released an Airbus 320, did they pull the plug? Their last update on their website is from late January.Digital Aviation had some gorgeous screenshots of a CRJ-200 on their site many months ago. They are gone and have been replaced with a comment about new information coming soon. That comment has been there for a long, long time. No attempt to update their site at all from what I can see.AirlinerXP WILL have an Airbus out in the next few months, that one I can count on.I think I can count on RealAir also with their Duke, but that's for FSX only.I'm sure there are more, but I think simulation enthusiasts are evenly split between the two sims, FS9 and FSX. How as a developer do you invest your efforts not knowing which way the pendulum is going to swing? If they guess wrong, it's a whole lot of wasted time and money. Maybe I've answered my own question.Curt

Anyone know anything new from Airsimmer or Digital Aviation?Curt

From what I gather reading through the forums at Digital Aviation, the team is working on getting the fokker released, also mentioned one of the CRJ team members had to hop on over on that project. Once that is done, I am sure you will start hearing more on the CRJ. From what I did read, the Fokker is getting closer. I have been following the CRJ for a long time, and look forward to that and now the Fokker as well. I hope this helps. :)