Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fire112

g2d.dll damaged - can someone send me that file?

Guest Fire112

After a System Chrash my FS is chrashing BTD about every 15-30 minutes. The error Message says that the error occured in the "g2d.dll".Can someone from you please send me that dll? (It's in the Modules-Folder)But it has to be the english version 9.1 (after the patch).THXMy E-Mail:heisskiste@googlemail.com

You'll find this file on your FS9 Disc #2 packed in in MSGAME3.cab. You can use Winzip to extract it.Remember that it's generally a breach of the FS9 EULA to send copies of FS9 files to others, so you shouldn't ask for them.

Guest Fire112

I know it's on the Disk but I need the Version after the official Patch was applied.The DLL-Version on the CD ist 9.0, but i need the 9.1And when I try to reinstall the Update the installer says that the Update is already installed. So there is no way to get the File from the Update-Installer.

Guest Fire112

Ah thats the trick.THXBut can there be issues with installed Addons when I reinstall the Patch ?

Chances are G2d.dll is not damaged. Most likely it is your video drivers that are causing a g2d.dll crash opposed to the actual .dll being bad. Most of the error messages within FS9 are pretty generic and point to whatever is running and being used opposed to what the actual error is.If re-installing the .dll does not work then re-install your video drivers...Good luck,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg