Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Unauthorised use of my work

I have sent an email to library@avsim.com prior to this message. The following files contain my work:a380robertv.aib_f-wwow_qan.zipa380robertv.aib_f-wwow_sia.zipa380robertvaib.zipa380robertv_aib_f-wwdd_dlh.zipThe author failed to get permission to use my work, and even claimed my work was his own! His "work" has identical artifacts to mine! He forgot to remove my name from some of the files uploaded here :-roll.I have sent evidence to the library managers. The culprit also uploaded similar files to flightsim.com. He carefully removed my name from every bitmap on that site! Flightsim.com have since removed these files on my request.The author of the above files was disrespectful, by claiming to be the author of my work! I therefore request that the files be removed from Avsim.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It appears that these files have since been removed. Please refrain from using the Library forum as a tool for reporting these instances because we can't guarantee a quick response. We check our library e-mail quite frequently on the daily.