Sign in to follow this  
Guest IGoDwnTwn

No-turn taxi

Guest IGoDwnTwn

Greetings people,Recently I decided to do "summer cleaning" for my PC. I only reinstalled XP/home on the "C" drive. My MSFS 9 was/is located on my "d". Where before the cleaning I was able to turn on the taxiway using my arrow keys on my number pad on my keyboard (AuraVison - a backlit 101 keyboard). The wing surfaces would ajdust normally as I turned either left or right. AFter the reinstallation of only the OP system on the "c", I now cannot do the turns anymore, yet the wing surfaces still show which direction I should be heading. Is there a setting somewhere in the CFG file that allows for this type of turn to occur? and if so where might it be?....Thanks a bunch(A simmer since ATP days)IGO

Guest IGoDwnTwn

Well how about that!!!.....I reinstalled MSFS 9 4 times. And just one click resolved the issue!!!Thanks sir.....the next flight is on me!!!!IGO