Sign in to follow this  
Guest KemoF15

Real Sky Pro/FE/Active Sky

Guest KemoF15

Is anyone running all three? 1) is it doable, 2) comments. ThanksKemoAMD FX-62 Dual Core4GB Corsair LL DDRNvidia 7950 GX2 (1GB video)Raptor 10000rpm HDDell 24"

I got FE and AS...I haven't really tested, but I have a feeling that AS has some sort of memory leak.

Hi,Two and a half years in use and no reports of a memory leak from Active Sky. There is no memory leak.To the OP: you can use all three programs together just fine. There are some overlaps in textures and Active Sky will provide you with the weather data.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest KemoF15

Copy Jim--I've had no issues with Active Sky--it's the best thing out there hands down.I like the water textures I'm seeing in Real Sky Pro--for whatever reason--rendering accurate water texture/colors seems to be difficult.Kemo

Guest KemoF15

I'm running GE Pro/Real Sky Pro/FE/Active Sky and Ultimate Terrain/FSgenesis 38M. I kept the FE water/cloud textures.Real Sky will give you spectacular dawn/dusk--shot below is from F-15 at dusk near Montgomery AL.KemoF15F15sunset.jpg

"Real Sky will give you spectacular dawn/dusk"I agree :-eek:-eek:-eek:-eek:-eek:-eek:-eek