Sign in to follow this  
Guest KemoF15

CRJ Evolution

Guest KemoF15

Is there a payware CRJ out there that has evolved (both in modeling and systems) beyond the FT/Wilco CRJ developed in 2004? KemoF15

not that I know of, but I would love one!imo, their external model is EXCELLENT, but the interior is not so good, not to mention the systems (they are ok)

Sadly no. We hoped the one here http://www.digital-aviation.de/crjsite/l_h...rj200_main.html would have been out by now, and though their page had early pics, they've been removed. Enjoy life,Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

It's a crying the shame the DA CRJ hasn't come to fruition. That panel and overhead looked as perfect as they could. The DA forums for the CRJ still have the preview pics, so check them out if you haven't, they're a work of art. They're working on a Fokker right now and it looks wonderful.I believe the CRJ has been put on hold until the Fokker is finished. http://www.digital-aviation.de/ewpforum/viewtopic.php?t=1659

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Havn't seen these two before! Both aircraft look super impressive, especially the video of the fokker performing an autoland in a 25kt crosswind! Can't wait!!!

Guest KemoF15

Hmmm Fokker v CRJ...would be interesting to hear the rationale behind the prioritization of development.Thanks for the intel.KemoF15

me too... I kept thinking that myself. what is it like, 300 fokkers vs 3000 CRJs being flown?

Guest PARADISE

" Fokker " just rolls off the tongue better;-) John M

Guest CWR Weather Radar

Hi!The reason is that the programmer of the crj (hans) is now busy on other projects.But the fokker binds a resource of the crj team too. tricky things...anyway fokker is just before beta...regardsflorian

Speaking just for myself, I'm willing to bet that I have been waiting for this CRJ before they even thought of the Fokker. But, again, that's just me. Believe there was another plane before the Fokker that took also took the developers away from the CRJ project. Preempting such a popular airplane makes little sense. Plus the competition is weak at this time. There has to be some other reason why their CRJ has been delayed for so long. Dave Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

>" Fokker " just rolls off the tongue better;-) >>John MMeet the Fokkers!

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Guest CWR Weather Radar

Hi!It was not this way that Fokker was intiated after CRJ, Fokker has joind the digital avition team later on, before it was a stand alone project. You can read more about it in the digital aviation forum.regardsflorian