Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

AVSIM looses a great one...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the front page just now.It is horrible news to me that we have lost another simmer as well as a volunteer here at avsim. I am sure Brian Fletcher will be greatly missed here at avsim.My condolences to Brian's family, as well as my fellow friends here at avsim as we all must go through this horrible event. Godspeed Brian. May your soul rest in peace.

Guest MikeMiraglia

Brian was a great friend of mine since I first met him in the Air Force nearly 15 years ago. He was a dedicated husband and father, and his love for aviation was surpassed only by the love of his family. I will miss him. God bless you Brian and the entire Fletcher family.

My sympathies to Brian's family and everyone who will mourn his death.

I am so sorry to hear this. I remember a while back a review Brian did, and he was so kind as to E-mail me as I was concerned about a product. Without a doubt, he was dedicated to Avsim and the community. I always enjoyed his contributions. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family, and those here at avsim. He will be missed.

I dont know. It really is sad. People are dying younger and younger. I think everyone should go see their family doctor for a checkup just to be safe.I don't think this community needs to loose any more of our great simmers... :(

To Brian's family and friends, my condolences.

Guest dpc

My heart felt condolences to family and friends.

sad news... my condoleances . Henry. CYXT

Guest magnum_force

My condolences also to this person and his family. I did not see the article pertaining to this guy and I did not know him, does anyone know what happened to cause this man to pass away.?I wondered if it was an accident, or maybe a health issue.Its seems weird when we lose someone in the FS community.Thank youR. Martin

Guest tmilton

Very sad to hear this. My condolences to his family.