Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Ever been so aggrivated with FS that you....

Yep, have being flying without issue for a year and then ever since the first day of summer I have not been able to complete a flight with new crashes I have never seen before. Got to love it.-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest jgreth123

>I was using UTOPIA on my LDS767 and ended up rolling 167 off>the end of the runway. I checked my figures, everything was>ok, I just didn't get enough speed by the end of the runway.>>I wish FSPassengers had a note field where you could put a>note like "the pilot didn't screw up, his derate software>did!"Always crosscheck figures with the actual charts. I ALWAYS use two methods ( DTO calc from the Level-D forums ) and the performance charts given from the Level-D team ( also from their forum ). I'm also an aviation nerd who spends at least an hour planning every flight. I check the weather using WX maps, I use current NATs when appropriate, etc... :) When I fly my Dreamfleet 727, I calculate all of my take off EPRs, climb EPRs, cruise EPRs, etc... :)

Right now I am incredibly frustrated with my CH Throttle quadrant!It has been working perfectly for years...suddenly it has a mind of its own.I have been trying to solve the problem for weeks now and have finally given up and disabled it. :(It's funny the Maddog 2004 always hated it.. but I have some new 742F's ..which is what I bought it for in the first place!:-mad

Guest jgreth123

>Right now I am incredibly frustrated with my CH Throttle>quadrant!>>It has been working perfectly for years...suddenly it has a>mind of its own.>I have been trying to solve the problem for weeks now and have>finally given up and disabled it. :(>>It's funny the Maddog 2004 always hated it.. but I have some>new 742F's ..which is what I bought it for in the first>place!:-madUsing a USB Hub? What driver are you using, MS or CH for the calibration control?

I've seen your "new" 742F's. Really good job on the MK Ed!I was flying BOS-LHR and everything was going wrong. I never got above 15FPS the entire flight. I finally just restarted about 200NM out of LHR for some major tweaking! :9

>Welcome back! How does that feel?Not so well...I was doing fine until "count the stars," then I couldn't stop myself from counting the sids as well.

James David Walley

Ryzen 7 7700X, 32 GB, RTX 3080

Guest rwrea

try: advance throttle to 50% then TOGA, and then advance throttle FULL. A PIC737 works that wayDick ReaMCA372