Sign in to follow this  
cavaricooper

How many of us run FS9 on Vista?

Vista came on my new computer and I'm trying to make the best of it.If you run FS9 on Vista-What do you shut down prior to starting FS9?What do you use to stop the processes (does FSautoStart still work)?Are there any SPECIFIC tweaks you use (I currently use all the VOZ/Koorby ones)?What SPECIFIC changes have you made to make Vista perform better?Anything else you might feel would be helpful.Thanks for you help- this thread might be helpful to others as well. Its almost impossible to buy an OEM system w/o Vista and it is tough to revert to XP pro- you can't just boot from the CD and go back- I almost wish you could!Best- CarlCarl F. Avari-Cooper BAW0225http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper