Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene trujillo

saab 340

Guest rene trujillo

i just downloaded the FFG Saab 340... and i downloaded the American eagle repaint... but the repaint doesn't come with one of these[ fltsim.0]title= TACA Peru A319-132 N474TA with dot com titlessim=A319_IAE_IFDG_011model=iae.... (etc. of course this is for the A319, but its an example of what im trying to describe)i tried making one from a previous livery for the FFS model but it didnt work... has anyone made one or know how to make one?help would be greatly appreciated..-Rene Trujillo

you need to change the italics lines (i'm be general here as i don't own the FFG product) -{fltsim.XX} <-- square brackets, next in sequence of liveriestitle=Saab 340B sim=saab340model= <-- the texture folder name following the '.'panel=sound=texture=1kb_checklists=kb_reference=atc_id_color=0x00ffffffatc_id=N700MS <-- reg. number on the liveryui_manufacturer=Saabui_type=340Bui_variation= <-- in your case enter 'american eagle'description=atc_heavy=0atc_airline= <-- enter EAGLE FLIGHT (american eagle's callsign)atc_flight_number= <-- if you wish to have a set flight numberatc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=0atc_parking_types=GATE--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest rene trujillo

TY very much scoob... i got the re-paint working...

they went out of bussiness right? is that saab free now?man, that was a money wasted for me... the interior is so bad in that plane. not to mention I had to actually use charts to do real world IFR navigation... PAH! lol

Guest rene trujillo

yes it free now... but im sure that when u bought the model it came with a panel and VC even... and the free one doesn't...

... the interior is so bad>in that plane. I am not quite sure what you meanby interior, but I always fly all my aircraft from VC using TrackIR and the VC in the SAAB 340 is definitely among the aboslute best.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Guys, I think you are confusing the FFG Saab with the FFS one. FFS was payware while FFG is freeware and does not come with panel or VC.Victor