Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

UK Sid/Stars?

Where can I get the charts? Ive found one site which requires registration, but that part isnt going over so well.. See the error message in the attatched pic. Does anyone know of another site or know what this error mssg means? Im about 3 hours from LHR with no STAR or approach charts on vatsim... This could get ugly...Thanks! :-wavehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/174552.jpg

You'll need to put in a UK postcode, the error message is telling you it doesn't like the format you've used (I'm guessing you put in a US Zip code).Try CR9 5BX as the postcode.The site is very good once you get in....Hope this helps,Ian

That site generally gives links to the national sites. The UK link is to the site the original poster was trying to access.

Thanks for the advice guys! Will use the postcode you gave me.I switched from the Omega drivers to the ATi drivers before the flight, which proved to be a mistake. I was in the lower teens and single digits the entire flight. Then my internet connection was failing... I was so mad at the way everything was going I just restarted about 200NM out. It was un-flyable at that point. I'm going to make this flight again pretty soon.

Guest Mr Chips

Yup, hence the phrase "In addition" :) People reading this thread maybe interested in the other sites.