Sign in to follow this  
Guest jimmer

fs9 crashes by long island

Guest jimmer

hi i was doing a flight bos to mia and i was by flying over long island about fl370 everything went all fine until i got to a certain point in long island bout 1-2 nm miles away from my next waypoint and it just crashed i tryed this flight twice today and has crashed in exactly the same position both times i was using real world weather fs9 and posky 737-800 anyone no whats going onthanks in advance jimmer

Guest FredGherkin

There was an issue some time ago. I don't know if it was FS9, or FS2002, that would cause a crash in that area. An "exclude" was needed.I think that JohnCi came up with a fix for it at the time.

Guest jimmer

hi there againo ok thanks for your reply i am using fs9 by the way i forgot to say it in my previous post has anyone else had these problemsthanks in advance jimmmer

Jim is right.I used to get this on a flight to Frankfurt(eddf) the sim would crash in exactly the same spot into the flight.Installed SP1 no more crashes.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest jimmer

hi thanks for your reply im goin to install the sp1 now beacause i have only just got back in to fs9 so i havent installed sp1 thanks for your replysthanks jimmer

Guest jimmer

hii installed the sp1 but it still crashed and when it crashed it said send error report for mircosoft flight simulaotr 9.0 but aint it suppose to be 9.1 anyone no whats goin wrongthanks in advancejimmer