Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Whats being used for airbus

Im about to downlaod IFDG's airbus and just wondering what people are using for the most realistic airbus panel?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I don't know if it's the most realistic, but I'd say definately the most popular, and that is ab320km_panel.zip by Ken Mitchell. It's in the "Hot Downloads for Yesterday" list every day even now 2 yrs after it was released. Most freeware airbus panels (and a lot of other panels too) are a derivative of this panel somehow, or at least use Ken's gauges. Great panel, very well done.Another good one is by Eric Marciano. It's a bit fussy to get installed correctly, and has a considerably steeper learning curve, but is also considerably more advanced. Also I believe the nav data that it uses was last updated way back in the FS2000 days. It's still a great panel though, check it out. Last I checked Eric was hosting it on his own site (google it) and there was a good help page that explained all the steps involved in getting it installed and working properly.Jim

Guest KemoF15

There's also a superb payware airbus (318,319, 320, 321)at wilco publishing. Eric M is the chief programmer. It's the only airbus out there (now) with advance systems (FMGC (FMS), complex 2D and VC panels, along with many liveries and paints. It will set you back about $65-70 but well worth it.http://www.wilcopub.com/index.cfmKemoF15