Sign in to follow this  

Will traffic.bgl carryover from '02 to ACoF?

Guest cloudtops

As have many others, I've put a lot of time and effort into customizing FS 2002 AI traffic identity and behavior using Traffic Tools, AFCAD, and other utilities. I've read that ACoF will be compatible with FS2002 add-ons, but I've also seen that AI and ATC will be improved.Perhaps I need to learn better how to search the archives, but I've not found this question addressed. Will my traffic.bgl file and/or component files be transferrable as well?I realize that this question is being asked in regards to a program in alpha stages, so I'm really just curious if anyone's heard about it, not seeking a definitive answer.Thanks,Kevin

Guest gooper

Hey kevin, yeah i too want to know if I will be abke to tranfer my traffic file given that I haver spent hrs downloading AI aircraft, flight plans, etc,etc..

Guest tcable

I heard somewhere that it will largely carry over. I do not recall the source.That is not to say that we may not need a new ttools due to more sophisticated info in the bgl file, but I cannot say yet.Tim

This going to sound anal of me, but I hope the AI traffic is tweaked more to real life behaviour-- i.e. follow victor airways, navaids, and what I am -so- hoping, traffic patterns. I live in Atlanta, fairly close to KATL, and I love seeing the stacked traffic on a clear, busy night. It's like a ballet of lights in the sky, as one by one, the aircraft are guided in for landing. Anyway, just my tip in the wishlist bucket...JonathanKATL